Developing Professional Skills in French
Professional development programs in French are aimed at those who wish to improve their skills for their professional project needs.
An advanced level of French is often required.
Examples of professional development courses offered by La Cité:
- Dynamic Human Resource Management
- Guidelines for Writing and Translating for the Web
- Community Engagement
- Project Management
- English to French Translation Workshop
► Are you an individual or group looking for a customized private course or training session centered on a specific theme?
La Cité offers the option of custom-designed courses, providing a private personalized approach in which the course is specifically developed according to the interests of the participant(s). Contact us to discuss your requirements.
For more information, please visit the French page.
Training Program Rules and Conditions
- A minimum number of students is required for a course to be held.
- New students who have never taken a course at La Cité (or the former Institut français) must take a placement test or be able to demonstrate their proficiency and knowledge of French.
- Registration fees must be paid before the program begins.
- At the end of the course, you will receive written proof of attendance if you have fulfilled at least 50% of the course objectives and attended at least 70% of the course sessions.
In the event that you have to cancel your registration, fees are 100% refundable if you notify La Cité before 4:30 p.m. on the payment deadline date specified on your registration documents.
NO refunds will be given after the deadline.
If a course is cancelled by La Cité, 100% of the fees will be refunded.
If you wish to withdraw from a program in progress, please notify La Cité universitaire francophone as soon as possible.
*Missing a class does not automatically mean that you are withdrawing from the course.
- Campus parking is strictly monitored. Pay parking meters are located throughout the campus at a rate of $2/hour.
- Evening parking stickers are available at the Parking Office located in the College West Building, room 108 (306.585.5555).
- Parking is free on Saturdays and holidays.
|Centre de formation|
|centreFR.email@example.com | 306.337.2616|