Theme Programs: French for Travellers
French for Travellers
Are you thinking of taking a trip to Québec, or overseas to Paris, Brussels, or Geneva?
Or will you be going to a French-speaking city for work?
Here is an ideal opportunity for you to learn some practical words and phrases that will impress the locals. This short course will give you the fundamental skills to make yourself clearly understood in French.
Even if you are not yet planning a trip, this course is an excellent introduction to French language, culture and pronunciation.
- Learn useful common French phrases quickly in a comfortable setting
- Practice your pronunciation to help you express yourself more clearly
- Learn to ask questions to obtain the information you need, whether for directions, in a restaurant, at the post office or while shopping
- Learn cues to maximize your comprehension in real-life situations
- Put your skills to the test through various role-playing exercises
Registration Fee: $165
|French Learning Centre|
|centreFR.firstname.lastname@example.org | 306.337.2616|
This course is intended for :
- adults, aged 18 and up, who have little or no knowledge of French;
- anyone who wants to learn more about basics words and phrases used while travelling.
A 5-week program with 3-hour classes per week:
New dates will soon be announced!