Specifically, the A1 level will allow you to:
- better understand how to use familiar everyday expressions;
- use simple statements related to everyday needs;
- engage with another person by introducing yourself;
- engage by asking appropriate questions (place of residence, siblings, etc.) and being able to answer such questions yourself;
- carry on simple communication if the speaker speaks slowly and distinctly and proves cooperative.
|French Training Centre|
|centreFR.email@example.com | 306.337.2616|
- Level A1 is intended for adults 18 and over with a minimal knowledge of French.
- If you already have some knowledge of French, you must take an oral placement test. If you have no knowledge of French, you will automatically be placed in level A1.
September 24th to December 10th (9:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.)
September 27th to December 13th (6:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.)
January 21st to April 22nd (9:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.)
* No class on Saturday, February 18th and April 8th
January 24th to April 18th (6:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.)
* No class on February 21st
May 16th to June 20th (6:00 - 8:30 p.m.)