Specifically, the A1 level will allow you to:
- better understand how to use familiar everyday expressions;
- use simple statements related to everyday needs;
- engage with another person by introducing yourself;
- engage by asking appropriate questions (place of residence, siblings, etc.) and being able to answer such questions yourself;
- carry on simple communication if the speaker speaks slowly and distinctly and proves cooperative.
|French Training Centre|
|centreFR.email@example.com | 306.337.2616|
- Level A1 is intended for adults 18 and over with a minimal knowledge of French.
- If you already have some knowledge of French, you must take an oral placement test. If you have no knowledge of French, you will automatically be placed in level A1.