Specifically, the C1 level will allow you to:
- understand long demanding texts (academic literature, journal articles, etc.);
- pick up on nuances and implicit meanings;
- express yourself spontaneously and fluently without searching too hard for words;
- use vocabulary in an effective and varied way in your social, professional or academic life;
- express yourself on complex topics in a clear and well-structured way;
- demonstrate your mastery of tools of organization, articulation and speech cohesion.
|French Training Centre|
|centreFR.email@example.com | 306.337.2616|
- Level C1 is intended for adults 18 and over who have strong French comprehension skills and a considerable vocabulary and/or adults who have completed level B2.
- If you already have some knowledge of French but have never taken a course at La Cité, you will be required to take a placement test to enrol in this level.
September 28th to December 14th (6:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.)
January 25th to April 19th (6:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.)
* No class on February 22nd
May 17th to June 21st (6:00 - 8:30 p.m.)