B2 Upper Intermediate
Specifically, the B2 level will allow you to:
- understand concepts related to concrete or abstract topics in a complex text;
- understand a more specific discussion related to a specialized topic;
- communicate with a good degree of spontaneity and ease as would be possible when conversing with a native speaker;
- express yourself clearly and in detail on a wide range of subjects;
- express an opinion on a current event and to set out the advantages and disadvantages of various situations.
|French Training Centre|
|centreFR.firstname.lastname@example.org | 306.337.2616|
- Level B2 is intended for adults 18 and over who have a very good basic knowledge of French and an intermediate comprehension level and/or who have completed level B1.
- If you already have some knowledge of French but have never taken a course at La Cité, you will be required to take a placement test to enrol in this level.
September 28th to December 14th (6:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.)Winter 2023:
January 25th to April 19th (6:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.)
* No class on February 22nd
May 17th to June 21st (6:00 - 8:30 p.m.)