A2 Upper Beginner
Specifically, the A2 level will allow you to:
- understand and use common expressions and vocabulary appropriate to everyday situations (simple personal and family information, shopping, surrounding environment, work, etc.);
- communicate during simple regular tasks requiring only a simple direct exchange of information on familiar topics;
- describe in simple terms your education, surrounding environment;
- express yourself on topics related to immediate needs.
|French Training Centre|
|centreFR.email@example.com | 306.337.2616|
- Level A2 is intended for adults 18 and over with a good basic knowledge of French who have mastered the vocabulary of the beginner level and/or adults who have completed level A1.
- If you already have some knowledge of French but have never taken a course at La Cité, you will be required to take a placement test to enrol in this level.
September 27th to December 13th (6:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.)
January 24th to April 18th (6:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.)
* No class on February 21st
May 16th to June 20th (6:00 - 8:30 p.m.)