Specifically, the C2 level will allow you to:
- understand effortlessly practically everything you read (news article, academic material, website, etc.) or hear (in person, on the radio or television, etc.);
- report facts and opinions from various written and spoken sources, summarizing them in a coherent, detailed way;
- express yourself spontaneously and precisely;
- be able to introduce subtle nuances into a discussion related to varied and complex topics.
|French Training Centre|
|centreFR.email@example.com | 306.337.2616|
- Level C2 is intended for adults 18 and over who have excellent French comprehension skills and an advanced command of French and/or adults who have completed level C1.
- If you already have some knowledge of French but have never taken a course at La Cité, you will be required to take a placement test to enrol in this level.