Specifically, the B1 level will allow you to:
- understand the main points on familiar matters regularly encountered;
- deal with most situations likely to arise while travelling;
- produce simple connected text on topics that are familiar or of personal interest;
- describe experiences and events, dreams, hopes and ambitions, and briefly give reasons for opinions and plans.
|French Training Centre|
|centreFR.firstname.lastname@example.org | 306.337.2616|
- The B1 level is intended for adults, aged 18 and up, who have a basic knowledge of French and/or who have completed the A2 level.
- Those who have never taken a French course with La Cité will have to pass an oral placement test.
September 28th to December 14th (6:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.)
January 25th to April 19th (6:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.)
* No class on February 22nd
May 17th to June 21st (6:00 - 8:30 p.m.)