- Placement Test
- French and Francophone Intercultural Studies
- Law (pre-professional)
- Admission Requirements
- Student Services
- La Rotonde
- Leaders La Cité
- Visit Us!
Leaders La Cité
Get Involved at La Cité!
Take part in creating a dynamic and exciting Francophone experience at the University of Regina! Together with the team at La Cité, you will participate in a variety of activities, including promoting our programs and services, planning and hosting events, creating content for social media, welcoming new students and representing La Cité at recruitment events on and off-campus.
Being a part of this group of students gives you an opportunity to create and participate in a number of activities that contribute to your personal and professional growth.
Benefits for Students
- Compensation in-line with university standards for undergraduates
- Experience in project management and public speaking
- Leadership development and networking
- Experience to put on a résumé for jobs and scholarships
- Recommendation letter from La Cité
Work hours are flexible; around 3 to 5 hours per week are expected from October to December and January to April.
Spots are limited!
What we are looking for :
- A good sense of organization and responsibility
- Ability to work well with others
- Enthuastic and motivated to meet new people
- Creativity and initiative
- Be a full-time student
- Speak French (intermediate to advanced)
How to Get Involved
To apply, submit a cover letter, a résumé and your availability.
Apply by submitted all documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or in-person at LI 217.