Introduction to Photography with a Smart Phone
Are you using your smart phone to its full potential? Do you want to speak and improve your French in a casual setting?
La Cité's French Training Centre is offering two photography courses with local photographer, Hartland Jessome.
At the end of this course, you will:
- Have a better understanding of photography
- Be more familiar with French terminology
- Better understand composition theories
- Have a sharp eye for observation
- Be more aware of mistakes to avoid
Photo: Hartland Jessome
- Saturday, May 25th in Saskatoon (Relais - 308 4th Ave N)
- 10:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. or 2:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- $45$ per person
- 18 years old
- Language level: intermediate or advanced
- A smart phone with a camera and enough memory for 30-50 photos
- USB cable (phone to computer)
- Phone charger
There may be an opportunity to take photos outdoors, weather pending.
French Training Centre
centreFR.email@example.com | 306.337.2616