TFI - Test de français international
La Cité universitaire francophone at the University of Regina is the only institution to offer the test in Saskatchewan.
The International French Test (TFI™) is an indicator of your ability in French as it:
- is required for non-Francophone students applying for most cégeps and universities with programs in French
- can be used on your résumé when applying for jobs and asking for a promotion at work
- proves your ability to follow a training course in French
- helps chart your progress in French
A preparation guide is available online on https://www.ets.org/tfi.html
- Saturday, January 21, 2023
- Saturday, February 11, 2023
- Saturday, March 18, 2023
- Saturday, April 15, 2023
- Saturday, May 13, 2023
- Saturday, June 10, 2023
- *No testing dates in July & August
- Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Saturday, October 21, 2023
- Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Saturday, December 9, 2023
Please register 9 before the test - by 5pm HE : https://www.ets.org/tfi/registration/public_test_dates_canada/
Please forward your registration confirmation to firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact information in case of emergency.
General Fees and Conditions
Regular fee: $120 plus taxes.
Registrations are non-transferable and non-refundable.
Upon completion of the TFI, a Certificate and Test results are sent to the candidate.
The test will be completed in the La Cité (CT) 220 at the University of Regina.
The University of Regina offers students and guests short-term accommodation solutions at very competitive prices. If you would like to book a guestroom at the University of Regina, please fill in the Booking Form as requested.
|French Training Centre|
La Cité: 306 585-4828
French Training Centre Coordinator: