B2 - Upper Intermediate
Oral communication courses at La Cité follow a pedagogical approach based on:
- Strategies to facilitate communication and language learning
- Grammatical exercises
- Communicative and experiential activities
- Language games and cultural activities focusing on the Francophone world
Specifically, the B2 level will prepare you to:
- understand the main ideas of complex text on both concrete and abstract topics, including technical discussions in one's field of specialisation;
- interact with a degree of fluency and spontaneity with native speakers;
- produce clear, detailed text on a wide range of subjects;
- explain a viewpoint with advantages and disadvantages of various options.
Quality instruction and educational activities
All our courses include practical application workshops and are offered by qualified, dynamic and enthusiastic instructors.
Instruction is based on an experiential communicative approach that places students at the centre of their learning.
$330 (includes course materials)
- The B2 level is intended for adults, aged 18 and up, who have an intermediate knowledge of French and/or who have completed the B1 level.
- Those who have never taken a French course with La Cité will have to pass an oral placement test.
12 weeks | Wednesdays
|6 pm - 8:30 pm|
Wednesday, September 20, 2017
Wednesday, December 6, 2017
From Wednesday, January 17 to Wednesday, April 11, 2018
(No class on February 21, 2018)