B1 - Intermediate
Oral communication courses at La Cité follow a pedagogical approach based on:
- Strategies to facilitate communication and language learning
- Grammatical exercises
- Communicative and experiential activities
- Language games and cultural activities focusing on the Francophone world
Specifically, the B1 level will prepare you to:
- understand the main points on familiar matters regularly encountered
- deal with most situations likely to arise while travelling;
- produce simple connected text on topics that are familiar or of personal interest;
- describe experiences and events, dreams, hopes and ambitions, and briefly give reasons for opinions and plans.
Quality instruction and educational activities
All our courses include practical application workshops and are offered by qualified, dynamic and enthusiastic instructors.
Instruction is based on an experiential communicative approach that places students at the centre of their learning.
$330 (includes course materials)
- The B1 level is intended for adults, aged 18 and up, who have a basic knowledge of French and/or who have completed the A2 level.
- Those who have never taken a French course with La Cité will have to pass an oral placement test.
12 weeks | Wednesdays
|6 pm - 8:30 pm|
|Saturdays||6 pm - 8:30 pm|
Wednesday, September 20, 2017
Wednesday, December 6, 2017
From Wednesday, January 17 to Wednesday, April 11, 2018
(No class on February 21, 2018)
From Saturday, January 13 to Saturday, April 14, 2018
(No class on February 17 and March 31, 2018)