C1 - Advanced
Oral communication courses at La Cité follow a pedagogical approach based on:
- Strategies to facilitate communication and language learning
- Grammatical exercises
- Communicative and experiential activities
- Language games and cultural activities focusing on the Francophone world
Specifically, the C1 level will prepare you to:
- understand a wide range of demanding, longer texts, recognize implicit meaning;
- express ideas fluently and spontaneously without much obvious searching;
- use language flexibly and effectively for social, academic & professional purposes;
- produce clear, well-structured, detailed text on complex subjects;
- show controlled use of organizational patterns, connectors and cohesive devices.
Quality instruction and educational activities
All our courses include practical application workshops and are offered by qualified, dynamic and enthusiastic instructors.
Instruction is based on an experiential communicative approach that places students at the centre of their learning.
$330 (includes course materials)
- The C1 level is intended for adults, aged 18 and up, who have a strong intermediate knowledge of French and/or who have completed the B2 level.
- Those who have never taken a French course with La Cité will have to pass an oral placement test.
12 weeks | Thursdays
|6 pm - 8:30 pm|
Thursday, September 21, 2017
Thursday, December 7, 2017
From Thursday, January 18 to Thursday, April 12, 2018
(No class on February 22, 2018)