French for Travellers
Do you want to learn French this spring?
Are you thinking of taking a trip to Quebec, or overseas to Paris, Brussels, or Geneva?
Or will you be going to a French-speaking city for work ?
Here is an ideal opportunity for you to learn some practical words and phrases that will impress the locals. This short course will give you the fundamental skills to make yourself clearly understood in French.
Even if you are not yet planning a trip, this course is an excellent introduction to French language, culture and pronunciation.
- Learn useful common French phrases quickly in a comfortable setting
- Practice your pronunciation to help you express yourself more clearly
- Learn to ask questions to obtain the information you need, whether for directions, in a restaurant, at the post office or while shopping
- Learn cues to maximize your comprehension in real-life situations
- Put your skills to the test through various role-playing exercises
Registration fee: $165
For more information, please contact:
Marie-Eve Bussières, Continuing Education Coordinator
centreFr.email@example.com | 306-337-2616
This course is intended for :
- adults, aged 18 and up, who have little or no knowledge of French;
- anyone who wants to learn more about basics words and phrases used while travelling.
15 hours / 5 weeks
- on Tuesdays from 6pm to 9pm
From May 2 to May 30, 2017
- on Saturdays from 9am to noon
From May 6 to June 10, 2017
(no class on May 20)
NEW Registration deadline: April 17, 2017