A2 - Upper Beginner
Oral communication courses at La Cité follow a pedagogical approach based on :
- Strategies to facilitate communication and language learning
- Grammatical exercises
- Communicative and experiential activities
- Language games and cultural activities focusing on the Francophone world
Specifically, the A2 level will prepare you to:
- understand sentences and frequently used expressions related to areas of most immediate relevance (e.g. basic personal and family information, shopping, local geography, employment);
- communicate in simple and routine tasks requiring a simple and direct exchange of information;
- describe in simple terms aspects of one's background and immediate environment.
Quality instruction and educational activities
All our courses include practical application workshops and are offered by qualified, dynamic and enthusiastic instructors.
Instruction is based on an experiential communicative approach that places students at the centre of their learning.
Registration Fee: $330 (includes course materials)
- The A2 level is intended for adults, aged 18 and up, who have an elementary knowledge of French and/or who have completed the A1 level.
- Those who have never taken a French course with La Cité will have to pass an oral placement test.
12 weeks | Tuesdays
|Tuesdays||6 pm - 8:30 pm|
|Saturdays||9 am - 11:30 am|
Tuesday, September 19 and Saturday, September 23, 2017
Tuesday, December 5 and Saturday, December 16, 2017
(no class on October 7, 2017)
From Tuesday January 16 to Tuesday April 10, 2018
(No class on February 20, 2018)
From Saturday January 13 to Saturday April 14, 2018
(No class on February 17 and March 31, 2018)
► Registration before January 1st, 2018