Courses & Programs
General Information and Regulations
La Cité universitaire francophone offers a complete range of non-credit courses in French as a Second Language that meet the needs of adult learners from Beginner to Mastery levels. Course offerings vary from Individual to Group, from face-to-face to on-line, from personal to professional.
- A minimum number of students are necessary for group courses to be given.
- New students must take a placement test or confirm that they have no knowledge of the language.
- Registration fees must be paid before classes start.
- You may not be able to take a course that you are interested in if you miss the deadline.
- Written confirmation of attendance will be issued at the end of the course, provided the student has met 50% of the course objectives and attended a minimum of 70% of the course.
100% refund if notification received by 4:30 p.m. on the deadline*.
NO REFUND after the deadline.
*Payment deadlines are specified on the program documentation. If a course is cancelled, a full refund will be issued.
If a student decides to withdraw from a course, notification must be given to La Cité universitaire francophone.
*Non-attendance does not constitute a withdrawal.
- Parking on campus is monitored closely. Metered parking is available at $ 2 per hour.
- Evening parking passes are available at the Parking Office, College West Building, room 108 (306.585.5555).
- Parking is FREE on Saturdays and holidays.
For more information, pleaase contact:
Marie-Eve Bussières, Continuing Education Coordinator
centreFr.firstname.lastname@example.org | 306-337-2616