Les Leaders de La Cité
What’s this new program?
Get involved in La Cité Leaders!
Contribute to the vitality and vibrancy of Francophone life on campus by becoming part of La Cité Leaders! In collaboration with the team at La Cité, you’ll take part in a variety of activities, including promoting university services and studies in French, organizing social activities and social networks, welcoming and orienting new students, and representing La Cité at on- and off-campus recruitment events.
Being part of La Cité Leaders means enjoying numerous opportunities to develop projects and be involved on campus while expanding your own personal and professional skills.
Advantage for the student
- Receive payment based on university norms for undergraduate students;
- Gain experience in project management and public communication;
- Develop your leadership skills and expand your network;
- Increase your employability and chances of obtaining scholarships;
- Obtain a letter of recommendation from La Cité.
Work hours are flexible: from 3 to 5 hours of work per week from October to December, and from January to April.
Places are limited!
Some of the qualities looked for in applicants:
- Have a good sense of organization and responsibility
- Interact easily with fellow students
- Be enthusiastic and motivated about meeting new people
- Show creativity and initiative
- Be a full-time student during the current term
- Speak French (whatever your level)
The Leaders team is full for the 2016-2017 academic year, but you can already submit your application for 2017-2018. To do so, a letter of motivation and curriculum vitae are required. To be part of the selection process, submit your application to reception at
La Cité universitaire francophone or send your documents to email@example.com. All applicants will be invited to take part in an interview.
For more details, please contact:
La Cité universitaire francophone